These accredited Level 2 Certificates are ideal for introducing new topics or as a refresher/proof of knowledge.
- Usually take between six and twelve weeks to complete (depending on the topic)
- Fully funded in non-devolved skills areas of England* for people aged 19+ who have been EU residents for min. three years
- Learners must not already be on funded learning (i.e. an apprenticeship programme)
- Complete online or in workbooks
- Remote enrolment process and no assessor visits just support online to complete assessments
At present (July 2020) we have 16 titles available. More will be added when the new academic year starts in August.
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.
*funding not currently available in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Tees Valley, West Midlands, West of England or Peterborough/Cambridgeshire.
Courses available JULY 2020
- Understanding Autism
- Falls Prevention
- Care Planning
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Nutrition and Health
- Mental Health Problems
- Common Health Conditions
- Working with Individuals with Learning Difficulties
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Prevention and Control of Infection
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Courses coming soon...
- Business Administration
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Cleaning Principles
- Counselling Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Service in Healthcare Settings
- Equality and Diversity
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Lean Organisational Management
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Retail Operations
- Stewarding at Spectator Events
- Team Leading