Terms & conditions - legal notice
ATTENTION: This Legal Notice applies to the entire contents of and any other site, mobile phone application, wap site or web address owned or operated by CQM Learning Ltd and the websites’ associated services. This Legal Notice is issued by CQM Learning Limited (company number: 5970493) whose registered office is 2 Westbrook Court, Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield S11 8YZ.
The terms of this Legal Notice (the "Terms") apply to all users, customers and persons who visit and use the Website (collectively or individually the "Users").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. Using the Website indicates that you accept the Terms. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
1) INTRODUCTION 1.1 By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately. 1.2 CQM Learning reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating them. You should check the Website from time to time to review the current Terms, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated Terms or Terms located on particular pages of the Website.
2) OWNERSHIP 2.1 You acknowledge that the Website is owned and operated by CQM Learning; intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including (but not limited to) photographs and graphical images) are owned by CQM Learning or its’ licensors.
3) PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE 3.1 No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without CQM Learning's prior written consent. 3.2 You agree that you will not: 3.2.1 use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful (including (but not limited to) by hacking) or prohibited by these Terms; 3.2.2 use the Website in such a manner as would, in the sole discretion of CQM Learning, cause harm to the Website or other Users or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of the Website; 3.2.4 use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose; 3.2.5 attempt to gain authorised access to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means; or 3.2.6 interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
4) LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES 4.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. CQM Learning has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. CQM Learning therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. 4.2 If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions: 4.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of CQM Learning logo; 4.2.2 you do not in any way imply that CQM Learning is endorsing any products or services other than its own; 4.2.3 you do not misrepresent your relationship with CQM Learning nor present any other false information about CQM Learning; 4.2.4 you do not otherwise use CQM Learning mark displayed on the Website without express written permission from CQM Learning; 4.2.5 you do not link from a website that you do not have the necessary authority or permission to link from; and 4.2.6 the website you are linking from does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of CQM Learning or any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. 4.3 CQM Learning expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 4.2 for breach of these Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. 4.4 You shall fully indemnify CQM Learning for any loss or damage suffered by CQM Learning or any of its group companies for breach of clause 4
5) SERVICE ACCESS 5.1 While CQM Learning endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, CQM Learning shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 5.2 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond CQM Learning's control.
6) DISCLAIMER 6.1 CQM Learning does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. CQM Learning may make changes to the material on the Website or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and CQM Learning makes no commitment to update such material.
6.2 The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CQM Learning provides you with the Website on the basis that CQM Learning excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law) which, but for these Terms, might have effect in relation to the Website.
7) LIABILITY 7.1 CQM Learning, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of CQM Learning's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. 7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit CQM Learning's liability for: 7.2.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or 7.2.2 fraud; or 7.2.3 misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or 7.2.4 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 7.3 If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8) GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any queries about these terms and the correct usage of the Website, please contact us.