Fully funded APPREnticeships for adult health & social care services
Great news for Adult Care Services; our training partners are able to deliver fully funded apprenticeships to your workforce using Levy funds from the NHS.
Usually non-Levy paying services would contribute 5% of the cost of apprenticeship programmes (between £150 and £350 +VAT per person). However, the NHS is permitted to transfer up to 25% of its Levy funds to local organisations.
There are obviously some rules to this:
- To apply, you must set up your company on the Apprenticeship Service - we can guide you through this process
- You can then apply to the NHS for funding for named individuals for specific courses (listed below)
- Applicants must not currently be on any other funded learning
- Applicants must be eligible for funding in England
- Once you have NHS approval, we will process your application to the training provider
- This provision is for non-Levy paying adult health and social care services or Levy paying services that have used up their own funds
Eligible apprenticeship programmes