We've been saddened by the domino effect of funding changes on training providers over the past year; it's been a challenging one for us all. In good news, we are now recruiting and so hope to offer new opportunities to some of the talented people who’ve worked in apprenticeship recruitment.
Are you interested? Read on...
To be a market leading work-based learning broker,
and a highly regarded specialist training
and marketing provider.
To be a great place to work.
CQM Learning Ltd (CQM) was the first company in the UK to offer a learner-find brokerage for training providers. Over the past 10+ years we have honed our services to meet the frequent changes in funding and legislation that control the work-based learning industry, including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy in 2017 and the imminent end of European Social Funding.
Following challenging trading conditions in the industry over the past year, we are now looking to expand our sales team with the addition of experienced sales account managers.
You will be speaking to employers every day, to present CQM’s full portfolio of funded and commercial training, to generate in-house or brokered leads. This will involve:
- Cold calling (lots of it)
- Face-to-face meetings
- Managing a pipeline of business from initial contact to satisfied customer
- Updating our CRM accurately
- Maintaining good relationships with retained customers
- Using your initiative to identify potential new business opportunities and exploring them once approved by management
- Sticking to the company’s policies and procedures (we hold government contracts and so this is especially important)
- Working as a team to make our mission a reality, every day!
Does this describe you?
- Experience of recruiting learners for work-based learning programmes
- Vocational/professional qualification in sales, IAG or another relevant subject
- Knowledge of current Apprenticeship funding
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary of £18-22k depending on experience
- Pension and profit share bonus scheme
- 20 days of holiday, increasing each year to max. 25 days
Call us today and email your CV