These work-based learning courses are suitable for all levels of experience from new workers to senior managers. They are ideal for up-skilling existing members of staff, creating clear career progression and developing a strong workforce through internal promotion.
The old apprenticeship frameworks are gradually being replaced by apprenticeship standards. These new programmes have been developed by employer groups and are for specific job roles. The focus is on delivering new learning and developing a highly valuable team member.
Your trainer will usually visit every four to six weeks to provide 1-2-1 assessment in your workplace. You’ll put together a portfolio of evidence that will be assessed using a range of methods. Observation of real work will be used for all competence based units. You will also be asked to provide evidence of records you have contributed to, witness testimony, and discussion and questioning. Knowledge based units will be assessed by written assignments. Apprenticeship standards introduce the use of an end point assessment and grading, carried out by an organisation separate from your training provider. This ensures the quality of the training will be high, and the apprenticeship completion will indicate that a high level of new skills and knowledge have been attained.
Usually a level 2 apprenticeship takes 12 months to complete, levels 3 - 5 around 18 to 24 months and three or more years for degree level apprenticeships.
CALL US on 0114 281 5781 to apply today or download an application form here.
“I believe this is a fantastic service.”
- Head of Care Quality & HR, Croner Management
- Business Administrator Level 2 - 4
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
- Associate Project Manager Level 4
- Operational/Departmental Manager Level 5
- Chartered Manager Degree Level 6
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - 3
- IT Technical Sales Person Level 3
- Software Developer
- Network Engineer
- Cyber Security Technologist
- HR Support Level 3
- HR Partner/Consultant Level 5
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Professional Accountant/Tax Technician
HEalth & social care
- Commis Chef
- Food Production and Cooking
- Hospitality Team Member
- Hospitality Supervisor
- Hospitality Management
- Light/Heavy Vehicle Technician
- Parts Consultant
- Vehicle Paint Technician
- Vehicle Body Repair Technician
Food Manufacturing Excellence
Performing Manufacturing Operations
Business Improvement Techniques