data protection and security
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that anyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance. Failure to process personal or sensitive data securely and lawfully can lead to severe penalties. Making sure that your employees are acting compliantly and handling data correctly is essential in any sector.
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches
- Understand current data protection legislation
- Understand organisational procedures concerning data
- Understand threats to ICT systems and data
- Understand the consequences of not protecting data
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.