Customer service in care
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships. You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You'll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
- Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
- Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
- Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
- Team Work in Health and Social Care Settings
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.