Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service – it is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain, however 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.