Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
This nationally recognised qualification is ideal for staff who are looking to progress within their career or support their colleagues. The course has been created by industry experts to help learners develop and improve their knowledge and skills of counselling.
- Gain an understanding of counselling theories
- Introduction to key elements of theories enabling them to support individuals
- Key concepts such as diversity and ethics
- Consider own personal development
- Using counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.