Common health conditions
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
The Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions qualification is designed for people who are looking to enter into or progress within the health and social care sector, or with an interest in mental health.
Every hour someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease; there are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year – that is more than one every five minutes; and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss. These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health problems is essential in any care environment.
- Develop knowledge within health and social care settings
- Service delivery and care
- Contribute to monitoring the health of individuals
- Understand conditions such as arthritis, stroke, dementia and Parkinson’s disease
- How to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.