Common childhood illnesses
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
This qualification equips your with a strong understanding of common childhood illnesses, including how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children, how to recognise when a baby or child is unwell, and how to manage acute and chronic health conditions in an early years setting.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect children and young people
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
- Understand common childhood illnesses
- Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early years setting
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.