Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
The Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning qualification is designed for people who are looking to enter into or progress within the health and social care sector.
You will learn about the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews and gain a knowledge and understanding required to facilitate working with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan.
The course also provides knowledge about the importance of nutrition and hydration for promoting health and well being, how to support individuals to sleep, and how to support individuals in maintaining personal hygiene and managing continence.
- Understand care plans and how to evaluate plans and processes
- Covers a variety of topics fundamental to working in care
- Focus on person-centred care, safe working practices, duty of care and safeguarding
- Person-centred thinking and planning
- Care planning for the care worker
- Nutrition and Hydration in health and social care settings
- Supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Continence care
- Supporting sleep
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.