Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years in non-devolved skills areas of England
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
One in two people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. For many individuals, diagnosis can be a daunting and overwhelming time. Being able to access the right levels of care and services provides valuable support when people need it most. As cancer treatments are improved and more people survive cancer, an awareness of the impact of living with cancer long-term and knowledge of how to support individuals is vital for anyone caring for someone with cancer. This short course is great CPD for those working in health and social care, but is also suitable for those who care for someone living with cancer.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Focus on the study of cancer support in the health and social care sector
- Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- Cancer awareness
- Introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Introduction to cancer care and support
- Introduction to end of life and bereavement care
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.