Care Certificate/fizz prize draw
1. The Care Certificate/Fizz prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to customers of CQM Learning Ltd.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of CQM Learning Ltd (“CQM” or the “Promoter”), their family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase a Care Certificate online learning course license from the Promoter. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at with “Care Certificate Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. You will receive one entry per license purchased. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning order.
6. The Prize Draw opens at 13:01 on 8th November 2017 and closes at 11:59 on 30th November 2017. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
7. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 1st December at the offices of CQM, located at 3 Westbrook Court, Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield, S11 8YZ.
8. The prize: the winner may choose to receive a bottle of sparkling wine or an additional Care Certificate license. The total approximate retail value of the prize to be awarded is £35. CQM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email on or before 1st December 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to CQM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CQM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CQM shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner within 2 working days of their acceptance of the prize.
11. The name of the winning organisation can be obtained by sending an email to after 31st December 2017.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize other than stated.
13. CQM reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. CQM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. CQM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. CQM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CQM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that CQM permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to CQM under these Terms and Conditions.
18. CQM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: CQM Learning Limited, 2 Westbrook Court, Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield S11 8YZ