Safeguarding aND PREVENT
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
Official data showed that over 7,500 people were referred to the Prevent programme in 2015/16. The purpose of this qualification is to support anyone who is responsible for the safeguarding of people and for helping prevent radicalisation. It gives learners an understanding of recognising the signs of abuse, how to reduce the risk of radicalisation and the potential consequences of illegal online activity.
- Understand how to reduce the risk of radicalisation
- Know how to recognise signs of abuse or potential harm
- Understand how to reduce the risks posed online
- Understanding the Prevent Duty
- Understanding Safeguarding
- Understanding Online Safety
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.