Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
The Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care qualification is designed for people who are looking to enter into or progress within the health and social care sector, or with an interest in mental health.
The need for adult social care continues to rise at a time when the system supporting that care is rapidly and significantly changing. With around 1.5 million people working in adult social care in England, care workers need up-to-date support and guidance in order to provide adequate person-centred care.
- What to expect in the sector
- Person-centred care and safe working practices
- Duty of care and safeguarding
- Equality and diversity, safeguarding and protection
- Personal development
- Diversity, equality and inclusion
- Safeguarding and protection
- Duty of Care
- The role of the Social Care Worker
- Person-centred approaches
- Health and safety
- How to handle information
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.