mental health Problems
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
The Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Problems qualification is designed for people who are looking to enter into or progress within the health and social care sector, or with an interest in mental health.
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem each year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector, or indeed any workplace.
- Understanding and appreciation of mental health conditions
- Signs, triggers and symptoms of mental health
- How mental health affects an individual’s ability to cope and function
- Guidance to potentially manage and support them with their illness
- Mental health
- Postnatal depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.