Lean Organisation Management
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
- The concept of a lean environment
- How to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- What makes an effective team
- What makes an effective team leader
- Lean organisation techniques in business
- Business improvement tools and techniques
- Working in business teams
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.