Information, advice or guidance
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three yearsd
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- How information, advice or guidance can be explored
- How group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidanc
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.