equality and diversity
Level 2 certificate
Funding: Fully funded for people aged 19+, EU residents for min. three years
Awarding Organisation: Various
Duration: 12 weeks
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practises to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
- The importance of equality and diversity within different contexts
- Different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
CALL US on 0114 281 5761 to apply today or download an application form here.