HOW YOU APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING HAS CHANGED
Your organisation now needs to be registered on the government Apprenticeship Service online platform.
You only need to set up your account once, after that we can help you adding candidates and arranging their training.
To set up your account you will need:
- Government gateway login for your organisation
- Your accounts office reference number and employer PAYE scheme reference.
There is a full guide here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/manage-apprenticeship-funds
As part of our free service to employers like you, we can help add apprentice details to your account.
To take advantage of this you simply add Claire as a limited user on your account.
In your Apprenticeship Service account go to:
- Your Team‘
- Invite a new member’
1. Has your organisation set up an account on the Apprenticeship Service platform?
2. Have you got your Account ID?
3. Complete and return our application form
CQM Learning will then guide you through reserving funding and accessing the right training provider to deliver your chosen programme.
Once your account is set up you will need to use your Apprenticeship Service account ID on our application form (link above)